- Why did Stormi get into nursing?
- Why she left her first nursing job after 6 months and did her short stint affect her job prospects?
- How Stormi found the job of her dreams
- What makes a good Endoscopy nurse?
- Waking up at 430am to work out every single day.
- Do you need to have a bunch of fancy equipment and heavy weights to work out at home?
- Stormi’s favorite workout apps and accessories.
- Tips for diet, nutrition, and meal prepping.
- Losing control, facing adversity and tragic loss in life, and what you can do about it.
- What role does Spirituality have in Stormi’s life?
- How and why Stormi has 11 mouths to feed at her house.
- Making the best of every day and not taking anything for granted.
- Tips for boosting morale among your team members.
- How to run staff meetings that don’t suck!
- Who are Stormi’s mentors and why?
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN EPISODE
This episode is brought to you by BanishAcneScars.com. For $10 off your order, use promo code: projectnurse
- Beachbody App w/ Dynamic bands
- Renee Thompson - Healthy Workplace
- (Listen to Renee's Interview on episode 7 of the Project Nurse Podcast)
- Book: Four Agreements
- Book: Crucial Conversations
- ShowMeYourStethoscope FB Group
- Follow us on Instagram @Project.Nurse